The Schools' Personnel Service provides specialist advice and support on a range of personnel issues relating to both teaching and support staff.
We fully understand all the challenges that you face in managing your school. Everything we do is designed to meet your specialist needs and we pride ourselves on providing a practical, prompt and friendly service.
The daily work of the Schools' Personnel Service is divided into four main areas:
- The provision of information to keep schools up to date with all local and national changes affecting schools and staff in general. You can access this service through our Bronze Package
- The administration of schools' personnel records including the issuing of contracts, variations and terminations as well as routine advice on terms and conditions. You can access this service through our Silver Package
- Personnel consultancy and advisory service covering matters such as discipline, competence, recruitment and grievance. You can access this service through either our Gold or Platinum packages
- Training for school leadership and administration teams. Find out more on the Essential Training pages
How we add value
Working with the majority of schools in the region, the Schools' Personnel Service has become more than just a personnel function. We have developed into a highly professional business that has become integral to ongoing success in education through being able to deliver the right service at the right time.
We add value because we have:
- Professionally qualified staff with experience of the education sector
- Experience of working with Governing Bodies and the relevant Diocese
- Long-standing links with Local Government associations, the DFE and National Professional bodies
- Established working relationships with all recognised unions and professional associations operating within the education sector
- Access to the latest advice and information on case law and best practice in personnel and organisational development
- Access to specialist advice for complex cases
- Detailed knowledge of both teacher and Head Teacher pay terms and conditions
Please click here to contact a member of our Management Team.
Support in Your Area
Please click here for details of your contact for your area.